Goodnews! Users of Lg Optimus G can now Update their Android to latest marshmallow 6.0 firmware by installing the newly build Cyanogenmod 13 rom by xda member Chikalio.
NB: This Rom is unofficial as it is not released by team Cyanogen Mod, So there may be few bugs to be expected. To check out all the bugs and workings of this Rom, you must refer to XDA FORUM and in future if you face any problem or rather we should say any bug in the rom, you should post about the bugs in this forum.
• Your phone battery should be at least upto 50% charged before you start the process
• Your phone must be rooted. Very important
• External Sd card
• TWRP custom recovery must be installed
ROM AND GAPPS INSTALLATION GUIDE
1. Download the rom and gapps from the link above to root of your SD card
2. Now, turn-off your phone completely and boot to recovery mode by press holding at same time Volume Up + Power Button for 5sec.
3. In recovery mode, make full nandroid backup of your device incase you need it in future
4. Still in recovery mode, after backup, Clear dalvik cache and cache data of your device.
5. Click on update by sd card and locate rom and flash it.
6. In same way flash the gapps package as well
7. Reboot your device afterwards.
That’s it, your device should be up and running the latest Marshmallow 6.0 by CM13
Incoming search terms: