Dear fans, here is the new Marshmallow 6.0 firmware version (24022016) for Infinix Note 2 X600.
X600-H532-A1-M-20160224 ANDROID 6.0 MARSHMALLOW
Flash Version: Download and flash using Sp flashtool.
TCard Version – Recovery Version: Download and flash via recovery mode.
NOTE: If you have rooted your device, do not attempt to install TCard version via recovery mode, you’ll end up bricking your device. Use flash version instead and install via Sp flashtools
X600-H533-B1-M-20160224 ANDROID 6.0 MARSHMALLOW
Flash Version: Download
TCard Version – Recovery Version: Download
1) XUI upgraded to 1.N.3.0
2) Fixed issue where front camera cannot be accessed by non-system apps.
3) Added video call (only usable if SIM card supports this function).
4) Fixed one-hand mode malfunction
5) Fixed issue where Direct Call widget does not display contact avatar.
6) Removed pin number notification from pulldown bar when Mobile Anti-Theftis activated.
7) Fixed button overlap with “Just once – Always” and “Home- Back”.
8) Battery percentage added to pulldown bar.
9) Added quick wallpaper swap for enhanced customization.Long press theIdle interface, select a key switch wallpaper from the widget
10) Screen Record upgraded to V1.0; record toggle added to notification bar.
11) Added Xshare function with QR delivery.
12) Optimized communication module interaction and visuals.
13) XACCOUNT registration added to startup guide.
14) Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues.