It is no longer new story that Sp flash tools currently does not support some of the newly released latest MTK phones. Hopefully we are expecting and update from their developers but for the main time, here is another reliable method to flash or install stock roms to MTK Android phones.
Miracle box is another best flash tools so far you can use to unbrick your bricked MTK phone like: Tecno L8, L8 plus, W4, Boom J8 and Camon C9.
This article will guide you on how you can flash or install stock rom to your MTK phones.
★ As usual, you must install MTK phone drivers to your PC. If you’ve install your phone drivers to PC, proceed to next step.
If NO, simply turn-on USB Debugging on your Android (settings → developer opions) and plug your Android to PC to auto detect and install device needed drivers.
If drivers failed to install or did not install properly, or your phone is already bricked, you can get similar phone and plug to your PC to auto detect and install needed drivers but if you can’t get similar phone, simply go here to learn how to manually install your device drivers to your PC.
You can also use Pdanet method which is my preferable method to install Android drivers to PC, go here to see how to install Android drivers to PC using Pdanet. But requires a working (non-bricked) Android
★ Miracle Box v2.27 Cracked → Download
GUIDE TO INSTALL OR FLASH STOCK ROMS TO MTK PHONES USING MiRACLE BOX
Download your stock rom and extract its contents to another folder in your PC and follow bellow steps to get things done.
1. Extract The miracle box .rar file you downloaded to another folder in your PC and launch Miracle_Loader_2.27A
2. Now, since we want to flash in the .txt file (scatter file), just go to write in “MTK tab” of Miracle box window, its just beside the read tick box and and tick “Write”
3. I wont advice you to tick any other thing though.. Now just above the Start button you will see a Bar with folder icon now click and navigate to the folder you backup is stored and select the scatter file, then click start and connect your phone (should be switched off). After your phone gets connected to miracle box the below screenshot would show:
4. All process will begin like magic
5. A dialogue box will pop out, thick or un-thick what you want to write or not write (optional) or go ahead a click ok all the process will complete you will see done disconnect your phone and turn it on
6. Thats it, you have succesfully installed your device stock rom using Miracle box method
Feel free to drop your comments, questions or feedback.