Rooting is one among the first thing every Android smartphone users needs to do. Why? Because gaining root access on Android is akin to running Windows as an administrator. You have full access to the system directory and can make changes to the way the OS operates. As part of rooting, you install usage manager (SuperSU is the main one right now). These tools are basically the gatekeeper of root access on your phone. When an app requests root, you have to approve it using the root manager.
In this article, I’ll be showing you how to easily root Huawei Ascend Y520. Follow below steps and in no time, your device should be successfully rooted
How To Root Huawei Ascend Y520
1. Download “Super-Root.apk” for Huawei Ascend Y520 from here and install to your device
2. Goto your apps menu and launch it.
3. Select “Install SuperSU” from the first dropdown menu.
4. Select exploit, tap on it in the app.
5. The app should begin rooting your device, shouldn’t take too long to finish.
6. Reboot your device once it’s been rooted.
7. You’re all done! Excellent! You’ve successfully rooted your Android device using the Super-Root.apk app and you should now be able to see the SuperSU app in your App Drawer!